Hopefully, I'm not the only person who finds humor in these things:
While on BC I had little to no sex drive. I functioned under the fake it til you make it mentality, which 90% of the time worked. But Poor Mr. Berg, it was once in a blue moon when I was the one attempting to jump his bones.
Since going off the pill, my sex drive has sky rocketted. I am always ready and willing for some maritals between the sheets. Once again, Poor Mr. Berg, he's never sure if this is related to my want to have a baby or if I am just ready and willing. He has even gone so far as to deny me. Me! His smokin hot wife!
Please note the cure to this problem has been discovered: Walk around the house sans bra in his old fraternity t shirt and cute panties. Works like a charm every time.
Today while visiting the ladies room I was minding my own business when my co-worker asked "You washed your hands before you went?"
Er...... hmmm...... think fast J-Berg.
"Oh," I smiled, "I was just in the warehouse helping G with something. My hands were filthy."
There was no way in hell I was going to explain that I was heading it to check my cervical mucus... no way in hell.
It has taken all the self control that I have to explain the baby making process to Mr. Berg without knocking him upside the head. I have explained ovulation countless times, I have drawn pictures of the female reproductive system, I have have even gone as far as explaining signs of ovulation and what fertile cervial mucus looks like. Without fail, every time we're mind romp he asks, is your egg ready?!?! ohgeezandrice
If the tech people ever look into my seach words on google they would die. If they looked at the images, they would vomit, then die.
I've become obssesed with peeing on ovulations test kits.
It's pathetic really.
No comments:
Post a Comment