Monday, September 12, 2011

Confessions...

I confess

  • Friday my momma and I went out for lunch to celebrate our birthdays. I had black bean soup, a cheesy roasted pork melt, a glass of wine and we split a brownie with ice cream (duh, free birthday dessert!)
  • I went home, had dinner and drank three more glasses of wine
  • On my actaul birthday I ate very healthily until dinner, where I had a martini, two glasses of wine, an appeitizer, salad, dinner and home made birthday cake for dessert (Mr. Berg made it)
  • Sunday I had fajitas, chips and salsa and more cake.
  • Tonight, there will probably be more cake.
  • I didn't work out Friday or Saturday
  • I feel so fat!
    • As I should, see above
  • I cannot wait for Biggest Loser to start next week
  • This weekend I am going to a wine festival, oh dear lord, my pants don't fit already
  • I have googled cervial mucas stages more times then I can count, I never get the answer I want
  • I over anaylze every sympton I've had of "." or pregnancy. I am the person I promised myself I wouldn't be.... the over anaylzer extrodinare.
  • I really need to get back into running, but I haven't done it yet
  • Tomorrow I will post something worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment