Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Before 30 Bucket List

Last night I found myself lying in bed, not sleeping. As Mr. Berg sawed an entire forest next to me, I found myself thinking about my upcoming birthday. There are a few things I want to do prior to turning 30. As of today, I have one year and a three days to accomplish this goal.

None of these goals are lofty or incredibly hard. They are just things I'd like to accomplish. Feathers to put in my cap.

Here's My List:

Professional
  • Complete Job Descriptions for Key Areas of Family Owned Inc.
  • Complete a Successful Year at Mentoring Program.


Health and Fitness
  • Run a 5K- Even if it's just around my neighboorhood
  • Explore the new walking path at the park near my house
  • Continue to Workout 3-5 Days a Week

In the Kitchen
  • Make a Thanksgiving Style Turkey Dinner (since I don't actually cook anything at real Thanksgiving)
  • Make a Brisket Dinner (this is a lot coming from a girl that doesn't eat beef)
  • Make Homemade Dinner Rolls


Leisure Time
  • Read 12 Books (a book a month)

Travel
  • Plan an Overnight Get Away for Mr. Berg and Me
  • Visit the Philadelphia Zoo
  • Visit the Baltimore Aquarium

Personal
  • Make a Baby
  • Go Wine Tasting (The VA Wine Festival that I attend every year, without fail, does not count)

No comments:

Post a Comment