Yesterday's Review:
Yesterday I switched a few things up.
1st of all, I dropped my cheese stick in the afternoon and had 2 points worth of BBQ chips.
I know, processed crap. But goodness they were good.
I also used a few activity points for a glass of wine.
All in all. I broke even.
Today:
Breakfast: Same green monster smoothie as usual
Snack: Greek Yogurt/ Cherry Flavored
Lunch: 6" turkey sub with provolone cheese, red wine vinegar and a bunch of veggies. Apple Slices. Diet Coke (While running wildly through the grocery store.)
Snack: Small handful of BBQ Chips and 2 Fig Newtons. SERIOUSLY? Why did I eat those?
Dinner: Emily Bite's Deep Dish Pizza, carrots, Salad and a glass of wine.
Work Out: Firm Express Sculpt Workouts 1&4
Overview of Tomorrow:
Tomorrow is a scheduled day of rest. However, I may throw in a yoga dvd if I get some free time in the afternoon. We will have to see.
I also need to plan for my meals for tomorrow. As of right now I have a few ideas but nothing solid thus far.
I haven't been a perfect warrior. However, I'm doing a lot better then I have in a couple of weeks.
It's been a great challenge to stick with tracking and watching what goes in my mouth. Fig Newtons and BBQ Chips aside, I've done alright :)
In other news, I really have no news.
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend and spending time with my husband. It's been a long week. I'm ready for some down time.
No comments:
Post a Comment