Enough is enough.
Trust me on this.
This weekend started off well. Friday I had a really healthy dinner and did a great job of not over eating.
Saturday started off really well. I knew that Mr. Berg and I would be attending a Yankees game so I stayed focused on eating light and healthy and getting in a good workout.
The Yankees game went well. We were fortunate enough to be invited to the game by our investment banker, who had sky box tickets.
2 Beers, a crab cake, coleslaw and fruit later I felt like I was doing well. Until the french onion dip.... go figure.
And then Easter.
I woke up Easter morning and started eating. I didn't stop until well into the evening. It was bad! BAD! BAD! BAD!
Enough is enough.
Too much self sabatoge.
Too much out of control eating.
Too much for everything that isn't the right thing.
When was the last time I got too much exercise, too much sleep, drank too much water or tracked my points too honestly?
Yeah, slacker party of one? That's me.
Today is the day.
Enough is enough.
I'm doing a dual challenge this week:
1st- I challenge myself to 12 days of solid tracking. Every meal, every snack, every morsel. TRACKED.
2nd- I'm doing the WW Spring Into Action Challenge. This four week challenge is designed to launch you into Spring with Healthy Habits and Actions.
This week is entitled " No Excuses." Perfect!
The focus for this week is to eat cleanly and get atleast 30 minutes of exercise most days.
This is exactly what I needed. Focus on good food, focus on exercise, a simple approach to ease me back into life.
I have workouts planned for every day this week with the exception of Wednesday and Thursday. I have just too many things going on those days between early morning meeting and late evening appoints. However, with two rest days a week, it all balances out.
I need to get back on the wagon.
Summer is nearly near.
My best friend's wedding is 7 weeks away!!
I can do this.
Focus!
No comments:
Post a Comment