Thursday, April 7, 2011

Warrior Challenge Day 2

Yesterday's Review:
All in all yesterday was a good day.

Breakfast and my morning snack went on as scheduled.

Lunch I made a few modifications:
1. No orange marmalade. Instead I used my English muffin as a bun and slapped some barbecue sauce on my burger to counter balance the sweetness of the honey wheat flavor.
2. Instead of a salad with a teaspoon of EVOO and vinegar. I had my usual dressing and blue cheese crumbles and a teaspoon of EVOO.

PM Snack and Dinner were no problem

I earned four points during my workout and treated myself to a 3pt cookie.

So, all in all, between dailies and activity points, I had one left over.

Weigh In: The Scale Lies!
It was weigh in morning at the Berg household.
According to the scale. I lost a pound this week.
Apparently I weigh 135.8.
Personally, I think the scale is a dirty liar. There is no way in hell I lost a pound this week.
But okay, I'll go with it.

Today:
Breakfast: Green Monster Smoothie with Spinach, Mixed Berries, Skim Milk, a banana and of course 1 tsp of EVOO.
I ate this around 6:15am

AM Snack: Lemon Flavored Greek Yogurt
Probably  around 10am

Lunch: Garden Burger on English Muffin with Cheese and BBQ Sauce.
Salad with Dressing, EVOO and blue cheese.
Mixed Veggies
12:15ish

PM Snack: Pear and a Cheese Stick
Around 3:30pm

Work Out: Firm Express Cardio WorkOuts 1&4
Around 5:00pm

Dinner: Sherry Soy Chicken with Brown Rice, Snap Peas and a Big Salad
Around 6:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment