Monday, April 11, 2011

I Blame the Masters

Did ya'll watch the Masters this weekend?

If you answered no, you're like the luckiest people on the face of the earth!

Mr. Berg loves the Masters. He loves it so much he's hell bent on watching every minute of it when its on.
And, he wants me to watch it with him..... No, I have no idea why.

I think he thinks it's romantic to share your favorites in life with your partner. I personally think this is a load of crap. I love to shop, do I drag him shopping with me? Hell no! The whining I have to put up with is totally unnecessary and totally ruins my vibe.

For whatever reason, when I whine during the Masters, it gets ignored.

So, for two days, I sat in the living room, surrounded by my magazines, laptop and cell phone as Mr. Berg watched the Masters and I pretended to enjoy it.

In the process I drank a whole bottle of wine,  ate 1/2 a pound of jelly beans and upteenmillion cheese and crackers.

I love my husband. I love that my husband wants to share his loves in life with me.
But seriously, I would have rather watched paint dry.

The Warrior was taken down by the Master(s).

However, I would like to mention, jelly beans and wine aside.
I did eat very healthy this weekend.
I said NO to macaroni and cheese..... and the world didn't stop turning.
I also worked out, gardened, cleaned the house, made banana bread, organized my recipes and called my friends.

So, all in all, it wasn't bad, it totally could have been worse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment