Remember how 2 weeks ago I stood on the scale at the doctor's office and only gained 2 pounds?
Remember how excited I was about that?
Yeah, fast forward to yesterday.
FREAKING 6 POUNDS.......
IN TWO WEEKS
You have got to be kidding me!
I blame myself. Girls weekend at the beach, followed by family vacation in Virginia, combined with an intense love for cadbury mini chocolate eggs. (And I totally drank an entire nalgene bottle of water before my appointment.)
Thankfully, my doctor was gracious and glossed over it. I seriously wanted to cry and promptly erupted into nervous giggles for the rest of my appointment to keep from doing so.
After our appointment Mr. Berg took me out of lunch where I ate a salad and promised to never eat anything but salad ever again....
Because that's realistic and life affirming.
I am fucked.
No comments:
Post a Comment