Thursday, March 12, 2015

29 Week Update

How far along are you:  29 weeks

Fruit/ Veggie: Baby Boy is the size of a butternut squash- my favorite!
Baby bump: Augh, yes, it's there, it's large, it's in charge. Someone told me I looked like I was going to pop the other day. I wanted to give them a dick punch but seeing as it happened in the workplace, that would have definitely be considered harassment. 

Gender: A very active little boy.

Stretch Marks: I think we shall stick with last week's answer- it is just so fitting: There is no way on God's green earth I'm getting out of this pregnancy without any new ones. I'm in fear for my boobs :(

Sleep: This week has been tricky. My right hip has been sore from a lot of walking, my left arm is sore from a TDap shot I got on Monday. Since I can't really sleep on my back and obviously not my stomach, it's been interesting to say the least.

Cravings: Still iced tea and water.

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: The sight of blood... which makes for interesting mornings with my daily morning nose bleeds.

Exercise: Attempting to become mobile exercise enough. I feel like I belong on the My 600 Pound Life Show.....

Mood: Pretty decent... I hate to say this, which plenty of time to go, but I am over being pregnant.

Movement: I'm pretty sure he never stops. Most of the day, well into the evening. Bed time is his favorite time for karate practice.

Favorite thing this week: Spending time with my Mom and Future Sister in Law

Excited For: A weekend at the beach with my Mommy!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment