Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday Randoms...

This crap is rolling around in my brain....



  • Daylight Saving Time can kiss my sorry butt. Toddlers cannot compute this phenomenon. Parents can't drink enough coffee to survive it.
  • I've recently become obsessed with the ShopKick App on my phone. You scan stuff, you earn points, you get gift cards. How can this be bad?
  • Baby Boy spent the majority of his weekend cramped up under my rib cage. Most painful experience ever.... well, besides labor and the dreaded ring of fire. But you know what I mean.
  • I have my GD and third-tri blood work this afternoon. I'm trying to drink all the water in order to prevent a horrible blood work experience. So far, it is not working.
  • I almost cried this afternoon when I was given  waffle fries instead of my fruit cup at the drive thru. Yes, my life is that sad.
  • Chances are I'm going to get nothing done this week at work thanks to two conferences, two training sessions and being off on Friday. This isn't a good thing.
  • I'm getting achy for warm weather, bring colors and Lilly Pulitzer.
  • I wondered around Old Navy for a brief moment this afternoon and envied all the people the could buy the cute spring clothing. I refuse to buy anything new until after Little Man arrives and I don't need elastic waist bands.... So sad.
  • Is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment