How far along are you: 30 weeks. I can start counting down on both hands.... only 10 weeks to go.
Fruit/ Veggie: Baby Boy is the size of a cabbage
Baby bump: On Tuesday my brother and I attended a career fair, where my brother introduced me by saying:
This is my sister, she looks like she's about to pop but she's not due until May.
It's a good thing he's my little brother and can get away with saying this shit....
This is my sister, she looks like she's about to pop but she's not due until May.
It's a good thing he's my little brother and can get away with saying this shit....
Gender: A very active little boy who is now getting the hiccups every so often.
Stretch Marks: At this point, if I had to put money on it, I would say my boobs will get them before my belly does.
Sleep: Mostly like the dead. Still getting up in the middle of the night about 50% of the time to pee.
Cravings: Water, Iced Tea
What Makes Me Wanna Gag: Leftovers.... which is hard because we typically eat a lot of them at my house
Exercise: Life is my exercise
Mood: Snarky.... as usual :)
Movement: All day every day. I often find myself laughing at work as I'll catch my belly moving around out of the corner of my eye while I'm working.
Movement: All day every day. I often find myself laughing at work as I'll catch my belly moving around out of the corner of my eye while I'm working.
Favorite thing this week: The basement is DONE. Can I get an AMEN!
Excited For: Heading to VA to visit our friends, getting the nursery underway.
No comments:
Post a Comment