How far along are you: 28 weeks
Fruit/ Veggie: Baby Boy is the size of an Eggplant.
Funny, we're having eggplant meatballs for dinner next week.
Funny, we're having eggplant meatballs for dinner next week.
Baby bump:My belly arrives in the room long before I do. While the belly is large and in charge, the rest of me seems to be holding up pretty well.
Gender: BOY!!! I had such an emotional mommy moment this past weekend as I was sitting on the floor of Ryan's room watching him run around like a crazy person. I started thinking about how before I know it there will be two little boys running around like a bunch of crazies. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have two boys.
Stretch Marks: There is no way on God's green earth I'm getting out of this pregnancy without any new ones. I'm in fear for my boobs :(
Sleep: It seems for every night of good sleep, I have another of less then stellar sleep. Two night ago, slept like crap. Last night, slept like a baby.
Cravings: Mostly ice water and ice tea. I really want some Canbury mini eggs but I'm been holding myself to one small pack a week. They are my favorite Easter Candy.
What Makes Me Wanna Gag: Empty stomach, breakfast food smells, people with bad breathe
Exercise: Ever watch a pregnant woman get off the floor... yeah, that's exercise.
Mood: Feeling a little isolated lately and that's really all in my head.
Movement: I actually have a sore spot on my belly from him pushing on it all the live long day. I think he's trying to figure out how to go head down but has been unsuccessful thus far. My stupid left hip in in the way... how dare I put it there?!
Movement: I actually have a sore spot on my belly from him pushing on it all the live long day. I think he's trying to figure out how to go head down but has been unsuccessful thus far. My stupid left hip in in the way... how dare I put it there?!
Favorite thing this week: Watching Ryan learn, grow and be so silly. I can't even begin to express how grateful I feel for the opportunity to have another.
Excited For: If the basement isn't finished by Sunday, Mr. Berg is going to be locked down there until it is. I say that in the nicest possible way :)
.
No comments:
Post a Comment