Friday, February 13, 2015

Love Weekend...

Happy Early Valentine's Day!

This weekend of love will be spent chasing a busy toddler and nursing an injured husband, while doing laundry, cooking and hopefully listing a bunch of crap I don't need on Ebay. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Poor Mr. Berg injured his back on Monday in the most pathetic of ways..... He was lifting a cooler filled with ice and full growlers of beer when he thought he tweeked it. The minor tweek had ended up being a deep muscle sprain requiring steroids, muscle relaxers and pain medicine. Poor guy, he isn't allowed to lift more then a gallon of milk weight wise.... This if fine except, that leaves all the lifting to me... that and the shoveling.... have I mentioned we're getting snow this weekend.


Fan-freaking-tastic.


So basically.... I am going to LOVE  this weekend.

It will all be okay, I promise. Mr. Berg has done an excellent job of taking care of me lately. It's only fair I return the favor. That being said. as terrible of a patient as I am, Mr. Berg is forty times worse. This should be fun!


Meanwhile.....


I stayed up late last night making Pinterest worthy Minions Valentines using twinkees, construction paper and tape. I was so proud of my creations, complete with personalized heart shapes labels that boosted the phrase "Valentine, you're one in a minion!"

This morning I proudly displayed my creations for Ryan to view. "Look, Buddy! I made minions..." Ryan looked quizzically at the 10 minions lined up on the kitchen counter before stating "Mama, those not minions, those tin-kees." 

Thanks, kid. Thanks a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment