Thursday, February 19, 2015

26 Week Update

How far along are you:  26 weeks

Fruit/ Veggie: Baby Boy is the size of a head of lettuce.. which seems awfully big if you ask me. 

Baby bump: It is definitely there and getting larger and rounder by the day. I like to tell people I look like a capital letter B- all boobs, all belly, all day.

Gender: BOY!!! A boy who just might have a name.... As usual, we are down to two first/middle name combinations and we will figure it out when he gets here.

Stretch Marks: Still blessed with nothing new but there's still a long, long way to go.

Sleep: Like the dead again.... although charlie horses are starting to plague me first thing in the morning. My poor left leg, it's taken a beating this week. Also, I'm pretty convinced I had Pregnancy Rhinitis. I wake up every night completely unable to breathe out of my nose. I have to stand up, use saline spray, wait until I can finally blow my nose and then I'm pretty good.
I'm finding that if I remember to use saline spray before I go to bed, I am in much better shape. But I have scrambled eggs for brains lately, so I forget. 

Cravings: I have cut myself off of candy hearts (real talk: I ran out and didn't buy a new bag) I'm trying to focus on whole, clean foods again. Mostly, food that requires little thought or is easy to prepare. This could explain the junk food consumption lately.

All of that to say: food just doesn't excite me right now. It happened with Ryan and it's happening again. Coming from someone who typically considers herself a foodie, it is just hard. I don't want to not like food :(

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: Empty stomach and sometimes my fish oil pills give me a hard time.

Exercise: Walking up the steps while carrying a toddler, his three blankets and five stuffed animals. Plus, his sippy cup, a sword and anything I think I might want.

Mood: Starting to feel the anxiousness of what's to come.

Movement: He's trying to climb out my right side, I swear to it.

Favorite thing this week: Watching Ryan learn and grow- he's really coming into his own.

Excited For: Finishing the freaking basement. Seriously, it's been at a stand still for over a week because of Mr. Berg's back problems. Hopefully we will get a large chunk of it done this weekend. Mr. Berg is planning on getting started again tonight with the hopes of knocking out a large chunk of it this weekend.
I'm not holding my breath- this project has been nothing short of a nightmare. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. 

I'm ready for the extra space and room for Ryan to run and play. Plus, it's going to be so darn pretty when all is said and done.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment