We have a very healthy. very cute, very active, baby BOY!!!
I'm 2 for 2 :)
(I am also out numbered in a major way)
I cannot begin to explain my excitement for this little boy. All my life I grew up thinking/hoping I would be a Boy Mom one day. When we found out Ryan was a boy, I felt as if my dreams were coming true. As he grew, I always kept a secret hope in my heart he would have a brother some day. Don't get me wrong, he would be just as awesome with a Baby Sister and he would be with a Baby Brother. But to me, there's just something special about having a brother. Maybe it's because I have a brother. I just think brothers are awesome.
A few people have asked me if I'm sad I'm not having a girl. I think my answer is best described as no, not really. Sure, I am sad I would get to do the Mother/Daughter things that my mom and I do. Our relationship is awesome and there is a small part of me that's sad I won't get that for myself. We attended a mother/daughter tea on Saturday and as I watched all the sweet little girls, dressed up with their dolls and their teacups, I certainly felt a pang of sadness. However, I also saw a lot of Moms and Daughter who were both adults and I'm sad we'll get that for ourselves too.
All and all. I am thrilled beyond belief that I have an adorable, healthy and active son growing in my tummy. I cannot wait to get his room ready for him. I cannot wait to meet him.
Although I'm a little nervous about naming him.... Mr. Berg and I have zero ideas.
We named Ryan in 5 minutes flat, this one will take a little longer....
Welcome to our family baby boy. I hope you know what you're getting into :)
No comments:
Post a Comment