Monday, December 8, 2014

Potential Baby Name

At this point, I'm pretty sure Baby Berg v2.0 shall be named......


Sorry Kid Berg


Yup, this poor child has taken a back seat to just about everything under the sun. While Sorry Kid's older brother has a weekly pregnancy photo, a weekly blog post update and an entire pinterest board made in his honor. Sorry Kid has one weekly pregnancy photo, a handful of blog posts and a mom who is having a hard time wrapping her head around the idea that perhaps she might need to think about another nursery before long..... 



With work and home being so busy, there is rarely a moment of rest these days. Last Thursday I was dealing with a sick baby boy, a working late husband and a house that needed some serious attention less it fall down around us. It was 8:30pm when I suddenly realized I had a headache and felt faint....

Oh year, dinner.....


This is the story of my life and Sorry Kid's life thus far.....



Wish Sorry Kid luck, he's* going to need it.



*He being a general term. We don't know exactly what Sorry Kid is yet. However, I still have strong boy feeling 80% of the time *

No comments:

Post a Comment