Good Morning Baby Berg-
We had our 16 week appointment this morning, complete with blood work and a quick listen to your heart beat. Unlike last time you didn't give the nurse any trouble finding you. You have a nice strong heartbeat, holding steady in the 140's.
I've been starting to feel you move more and more lately. You seem to be a mid morning and evening person so far. While your bumps and taps have been pretty mild, I know it won't be long and you'll be jumping all over the place.
Your "big ultrasound" has finally been scheduled. I cannot wait to see you and find out exactly who you are. Only 6 more weeks..... it seems like a long time but I know time will fly by, as it has so far.
Right now I feel like we're in a holding pattern, as our doctor said today, we're at the boring part of pregnancy. Your job is to grow, my job is to provide you with that you need to grow. There isn't too much to do or plan for until we know who you are. So for now, we sit back, relax and enjoy.
Love you, love you tons and tons.
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment