How far along are you: 16 Weeks... Holy crap that went fast!
Fruit: Baby is the size of an avocado (although I'm not sure that's a fruit)
Baby bump: In the past couple of weeks the first trimester bloat finally took off and now I just have a bump and my normal body. Whew.... I was starting to really doubt that would happen.
Now that things have settled down, I don't feel so huge all the time. Definitely more so in the afternoons and anytime I really have to pee.
Now that things have settled down, I don't feel so huge all the time. Definitely more so in the afternoons and anytime I really have to pee.
Maternity Clothes: Yup, I'm trying to think of creative outfits to wear so I don't get bored. My mom was generous with buying me lots of new stuff for Christmas. Hopefully, I have enough to get my through until May.
Gender: Really thinking boy now.... Grammy is holding out for a girl
Stretch Marks: Nothing new
Sleep: It was a little touch and go there for a minute. Then I reintroduced myself to the snoogle. A match made in heaven once more.
Cravings: Ice water is a high priority, especially in the evenings. Cold water, drank straight from the bathroom faucet is awesome. Yes, I realize how crazy this makes me sound. I did it when I was pregnant with Ryan too, just so you know.
What Makes Me Wanna Gag: An empty stomach
Exercise: Ryan is my exercise
Mood: So excited for Christmas
Movement: Little taps and flutters. I think I felt a reasonable sized kick or punch the other day too.
Movement: Little taps and flutters. I think I felt a reasonable sized kick or punch the other day too.
Favorite thing this week: Buying so new clothes for Christmas, Christmas shopping with my Mama.
Excited For: Finishing up our Christmas decorating.
In other news...Nothing too exciting, just trying to keep up with the holiday crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment