Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Detailed Explanation of Why I Am Not a Fan of Today


One year ago today I took a very ill cat to the vet's office for his final visit. I left covered in cat hair but without the cat. I walked in knowing that would be the case but it didn't make it any less hard.

Today I'll be taking another ill cat of the vet's office. My only prayer is that I'll leave with the cat. At nearly 17, Sophie is having some trouble. I'm well aware time isn't exactly on her side, but I'm hoping for the best.

I tried a new video this morning and it was hard. I ended up pooping out half way through. This always puts me in a mad mood. It also makes me shift my workout rotation for the week so I can try it again. I'll be hitting it again on Thursday.

I can't figure out what my body is doing. But I can tell you that having period cramps without your period really sucks. (And no, I don't think I'm pregnant. One would have to ovulate in order to do that.)


I didn't like a single outfit I put on this morning. I'm not entirely sold on the one I'm wearing either.

I'm hoping the cramps and moodiness mean my period is on its way. 

That would be a fantastic thing to add to my in-laws visit this weekend.


I promise your typically pleasant poster will be back sometime soon. However, there is no guarantee you'll see her this week. Just sayin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment