I had my lunch packed and my smoothie ingredients ready to go before I went to get Ryan. He was as pleasant and cute as could be as I got him ready for the day. He even ran around the kitchen eating a banana when I made my breakfast and Mr. Berg got ready to leave.
I packed the car, double checked my lunch bag, threw everything in my purse and got the dishwasher started in peace.
Ryan laughed his ass off from his highchair while I attempted to put on my new pantyhose with my jello legs... thanks for that, Jillian. The pantyhose that I just bought at The Target the day before. The pantyhose I never even got upstairs, they just sat on the kitchen table until go time. (Yes, The Bergs are a classy bunch of people, thanks for noticing.)
We were out the door in record time. Ryan chit chatted and played with his favorite flash light on the way to school. I totally felt like Super Mom as a walked across the icy parking lot, toddler in tow, flight light a blazing.
That was until I got into Ryan's class room, bent down to take off his coat and noticed the giant hole in my hosiery.
Did I mention I have three meetings tonight, one of which being a really important strategy planning session for the Board I sit on? Yeah, hope they enjoy my business professional hooker look I got going on today.
And..... I quit!
No comments:
Post a Comment