Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Week: In Bullet Points

My head is swimming with random thoughts this morning. It's making it hard for me to concentrate on the important things, like work. You know, that place I go to every morning where they pay me to do a job. In order to have a more productive day and be a model employee and HR Director, I need to dump all my randomness out here:

  • We are leaving for our trip down south in 4 hours. I CANNOT wait. Granted, this trip won't be fun until after we are out of the car with the screaming toddler, but still. My friends, I cannot wait to see my friends.
  • I am drooling over a Lilly Pulitzer Thompson Shift Dress in I Herd You. Since I'm not the world's smallest budget, I can't buy anything. It's really, really sad.
  • I painted my nailed Easter Egg Purple. While it's annoying the crap out of Mr. Berg, I love it!
  • I haven't worked out in one week. It's been a nice break, but I'm looking forward to getting back at it.
  • Lately I have wanted to do nothing more then eat all the food and drink all the wine. That's not good.
  • I finally figured out how to work my curling iron. This is great news seeing as I'm almost 32... about darn time.
  • I need to do a major closet purge and sell some stuff. I have far too much crap that I never wear.
  • If I don't soon tackle my filing, my office will qualify for an episode of Hoarders.

Alright, time to get at it.


See ya next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment