Monday, April 21, 2014

On the Bright Side

Oh Monday.... how did you get here so fast?


I have never been a fan of Mondays, but so far, today has gotten off to an excellent start.

For starters.....


The high today is 70 degrees with sunshine. I'll take it.

I woke up on time and actually worked out for once in a my life. Awesome

Because I was up on time, I actually had time to get ready, get dinner in the crock pot, eat breakfast, and do all the Mom things with time to spare. Who would've thought?

I totally forgot how great early morning workout endorphins are. Again, awesome!


It's nice to know I'm getting my week started on the right foot.


And now for the weekly line up:

Workout Rotation:

Monday- The Firm's Total Body Toner


Tuesday- JM's Hard Body

Wednesday- JM'S Hips, Buns and Thighs (Lord knows I need it)

Thursday- JM'S Hard Body

Friday: JM's Yoga Melt Down and some ab work


Menu:

Breakfasts: Green Smoothie and Spark


Lunches: Lunch Meetings Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday- Friday: Soup Left Overs and Wraps with Hummus

Dinners:
Monday/Tuesday: Chicken Taco Salads

Wednesday/Thursday: Potato Soup with Corn Bread
Friday: Fish of some sort


Last full week of April- Bring it On!

No comments:

Post a Comment