There has been a lot of drama surrounding Berg Land lately. I am hesitant to say much because the drama is not ours. If it was ours, we all know I'd be airing out that dirty laundry in a heart beat. But, it's not ours and its sensitive for those involved. So I'll I can really say is: We have been impacted by a lot of events that are completely out of our control. It's complicated and we are hoping for the best.
With that said, I am starting to feel like I'm finding my groove as a parent, a working mom and a wife.
Ryan has starting napping on a semi- predictiable schedule for a substantial amount of time. Like 1-2 hours, rather then 35 to 40 minutes he was clocking before. This allows me some breathing room when I we're home together. It also means I have a solid time to workout, to clean, to work on things for my job, to actually feel like I know what I'm doing.
I got to work out 4 times this week. 4! It was amazing.
While the number on the scale moves more slowly then I'd like and my body looks a lot different then it had in past. I'm starting to not only feel a little more like myself, but I'm feeling empowered as well. Clothing that did not fit before is starting to fit. That alone is a world of difference to me. I'm starting to feel like me again and that feeling is driving me to eat healthier, plan better meals, accessorize a little more, actually attempt some of the beauty tutorials I've been watching.
Because I feel more like myself, and more in control of my life, I am nicer to my husband. I have more patience with my son and I have time for my friends.
It's getting so much better.
With that said. March Resoluation.
I wanted to move away from the healthy eating, workout, weight focused track that I've been on. However, I wanted to ensure that I was planning a resolution that allowed me to support those areas as well. Especially working out! February was in no way a failure, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a struggle either.
I decided that March is Get Organized Month.
Prior to Ryan I had a very structured, organized method to my madness. I was fluid enough to go with the flow, but organized enough that when things changed or shit hit the fan, I had a contingency plan in place.
Right now..... not so much. We are running at 50% organized and 50% chaos.
Which means: We are either really organized or really, really not.
And you never know which was the pengulum will swing.
I don't like living the bi-polar life style.
So, it's time to get organized.
My goal today it to put together a list of things I need in order to get organized.
As the month goes on, I plan to accomplish those things and report along as I go.
I'll keep you posted as we go along.
So, now it's time to do just that.....
No comments:
Post a Comment