Monday, March 25, 2013

Sometimes I am a Friggin Genius!

I just realized that I am an idiot. Wanna hear why?


I have a realitive that is getting married in June in London, England. I am thrilled for her, she is getting her dream wedding. However, I am not very close to her and frankly, I don't want to travel that far for a wedding of someone that I'm not terribly close with. That and she isn't serving dinner, or drinks... nothing. Call me a cheap skate, but if I'm taking a transatlanitc flight, I anticipate dinner.

Anyway...

A month a go I RSVP'd saying that Mr. Berg and I could not attend because we weren't willing to be so far away from Ryan. Especially being overseas, it just wasn't something I was comfortable with.  It seemed like a wonderful idea at the time.
Fast forward several weeks and.....

Mr. Berg and I got the invitation to travel to Germany for his job. Of course, we jumped at that opportunity and never though twice about leaving Ryan with my parents for a week.


Yup...... because Germany is so close by!


Have I mentioned that the trip to Germany is the week BEFORE said relatives wedding?

Yup, genius in the making right here.

Methinks I may have difficulty explaining this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment