Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ten Things Tuesday: What Spring Looks Like

  1. The In-Laws arrive Friday and leave Monday. Enough said.
  2. Easter will be spent at the beach with my parents and brother
  3. We are leaving in early April for our Southern Ground Tour- Three days in Greenville with our friends and Three Days in Columbia, SC/Augusta, GA for the Master's Practice Rounds!
  4. Ryan and I are having a Mommy Son weekend when Mr. Berg goes away for the Golf Tournament that started it all.
  5. Girl's Weekend at the Beach with Mom
  6. I'll be attending at least 10 different Career Fairs/Days, Mock Interview Events, and Senior Exit Project Grading Projects for local high schools. Some people spread the good news about Jesus, I spread the good news about Construction.
  7. We'll be spending Memorial Day weekend with a Stay-cation! I'm excited for lots of grilling and ice cold beer.
  8. Mr. Berg will travel to Ohio for his annual Insurance Sales Training (so.darn.boring.if.you.ask.me)
  9. In June we will celebrate 4 years of wedded bliss.
  10. Just before that, we're heading to GERMANY!!


Mr. Berg has been rewarded for all of his hard work with a trip to Germany. I am so freaking excited, I never thought we'd ever go to Germany!
Mr. Berg has been to the particular city we are visiting before. When it comes to European Travel I have only been as far as London. I cannot believe how fortunate we are to travel to a place we have never been, for free.

Cold Beer- Here I Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment