- My babysitter and her husband are in a really bad place right now. There has been talk of the D word. My heart breaks for her.
- Ryan was on a solid food strike for a week and a half. He's sort of eating them again, if you make enough fart noises and distract him long enough.
- I am the Keynote Speaking for Teachers in the Workplace Symposium tonight.... I should probably write my speach, huh?
- I had 15 minutes to myself last night, cool.
- Ryan is back to sleeping like a champion, praise the lord
- I'm going away for the weekend without my boys in April. I am so nervous about it, I almost wonder if I shouldn't go?
- Remember when I was a match for bone barrow donation last year? I learned late last week that I have a unique set of protien markers in my blood. This makes me both a more diserable marrow donor and somone who is less likely to match someone because only 2% of the population shares thistrait with me.
- This fact alone makes me nervous about the fate of the person I matched
- This also seals the deal for me. If I ever match again, and can donate, I will. It doesn't matter which process, I will do it.
- The above statement scares my mother to death
- I am failing miserably at losing weight. I'm eating well, I'm working out zero. It's a painfully slow process
- I need to think on March's Resolution. I'm thinking perhaps- Get Organized?
- I'm exhausted just thinking about getting through the rest of the week.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
10 Things Tuesday: What's On My Mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment