Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day: 7 J-Berg: 0

This is how Valentine's Day started:
  1. I forgot my Valentine's Day cards for Mr. Berg at work yesterday. So I had nothing for him this morning.
  2. Mr. Berg lined up two cards for me in the bathroom this morning. As I stared at them through my blurry, glassesless eyes this morning I realized I never bought Ryan a card to give to Mr. Berg.
  3. I made cupcakes inspired by a pinterest recipe last night. They were supposed to be pink and white whirled icing cupcakes with candy hearts on top. My icing flopped, it turned out flesh colored pink. My store brand candy hearts tasted like crap. My little red candy hearts I had in the cupboard were spicy cinnamon- not kidfriendly. So, I put hershey kisses on top. I unwrapped them to emphasize the chocolate in the cupcakes. Well.... the cupcakes look like boobies now.
  4. Sophie threw up all over our ottaman this morning. So, we have to deal with cat vomit this morning.
  5. Ryan pooped all over his babysitter. If she wasn't going to fire us before. She certainly will now.
  6. I over slept and was late for work
  7. My eye balls feel like sand paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment