Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 32 Letter

Dear Baby Boy-
With 8 weeks until your arrival, I find myself wondering more and more what life with you will be like. Will you be a good sleeper? Will you like the cats? Will you love the sunshine or prefer the indoors? Sometimes I wish I could get a cheat sheet, so I'd know how to prepare myself. Even just a list that says "Your baby is going to love the color green and like to listen to Beatles music." But at the same time, I am really just as excited to get to figure all of these things out by myself.

Yesterday was my very first Mother's Day. (Sure there was some debate on whether or not it counted. But trust me kid, I've been carrying you around for 32 weeks now. I'm your mom. You're my son. That's the end of the story.)

According to your Dad, you wanted to make sure my day was special and it most certainly was. I love the bracelet you picked out. It is beautiful and I'm thrilled that we can add to it together as our lives go on.

Being a Mom, being your Mom, means the whole world to me. I cannot wait to meet you, cannot wait to watch you grow, cannot wait to see you grow up. You are so incredibly loved.

See you in another 8 weeks or so.
Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment