- At my doctor's appointment yesterday I was informed that I gained 7 pounds in two weeks. Nope, not kidding. In my defense I really had to pee and I gained only 1/2 a pound at my last appointment. (Yes, denial is more then just a river in Egypt.)
I thought I would die. Who gains that much weight in two weeks?
Mr. Berg very sweetly looks at me and says "Honey, you still look beautiful" - At the same doctor's appointment, my doctor walks into the exam room and says "So Mrs. Berg, it looks like Baby Boy will be here in six weeks" I smiled and was preparing to say something when we heard "WHAT?@?@?!?!?! WhAt?!?@?" coming from the Dad chair.
I nearly died laughing. Mr. Berg was having a literal panic attack. He knows the average pregnancy is 40 weeks, he knows that I'm currently on week 34. It just never occurred to him that 40-34 is 6. Subtraction is not his strong suit. - Mr. Berg will be out of town for the next two nights. I am irrationally upset about this. So upset that I cried last night and made Mr. Berg feel terrible. I have never had issue with him being away until I got pregnant. This will be his second time out of town this pregnancy, and it is the end of the world in my book.
- We are taking baby care class on Saturday. We have to bring a diaper, a doll and a blanket. Guess what? We only have a diaper. Thank goodness for nice co-workers with small children.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Funny Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment