I had to get up at 4:00am this morning.
Why you ask?
Oh, to be a nice wife and take Mr. Berg to the airport for his business trip.
What time did I really wake up this morning?
3:30am.
Why?
Oh, because I was afraid I'd over sleep... and we all know Mr. Berg doesn't wake up for anything.
My eyeballs aren't functioning today.
There isn't enough Diet Pepsi in this world to keep me moving.
But none the less, here I am, bitching about how I'm tired and I can't do anything.
Yet? I'm writting this post.
The future me with the newborn is going to read this blog post some day and think "damn, that bitch didn't know anything...."
Kids or no kids, I'm still tired.
However, I'm tired AND on point.
With 2 hours and 15 minutes left in my work day, I haven't used my tiredness as an excuse to over eat and have things I shouldn't.
I still drank 40 ounces of water this morning.
I still have my green monster.
I still ate my greek yogurt at snack time and I still made a healthy salad for lunch.
Okay, I had some angel food cake. But honestly, I was going to eat that tonight so, really I just had it early.
So, this is me giving myself a pep talk to get through the next 2 hours and 15 minutes of my work day.
I have just a few more things to bang out.
I have a few emails to type and a few more cohereant converstations to have.
I'm giving myself the option to not workout tonight.
Although, part of me thinks I should still try.
Otherwise my plans for the evening look like this:
Shower, Blow Out Hair, Make Dinner, Read
There is laundry on the drying rack in my foyer that I'm ignoring until tomorrow. I'm cool with that.
The only other souls that know my bras are hanging out for the world to see are the cats, and honestly, they don't know what bras are. They can't be embarassed.
So yeah, I'll give that work out a shot.
Maybe....
I'm off to prop my eye lids open with tooth picks.
See you on the flip side.
No comments:
Post a Comment