This poor, little, neglected, boring blog.....
Its writer went and got busy at work and forgot all about it. Nobody loves it anymore....
Okay, let's face it. The only people that read this thing are me an the freaky man that is my one and only follower.
Honestly, this place where I dump my thoughts and move on. I like it that way.
It has been increasingly busy here at Family Owned Inc. Some of us are handling the stress better then others.... while most of us are a little harried, we're happy to be busy and happy to see Family Owned Inc. on the upswing, there are others of us who are....well,...... screaming and throwing their pens across their offices and hanging up on people.
Apparently, this is a new form of office etiquette I wasn't versed on in MBA school.....
And I thought I was supposed to be learning cutting edge materials.... What a joke. I should have just gone to kindercare.
Anyway....
Busy or not. I haven't given up on my WW mentality. Two weekends ago I spent the weekend at the Family Shore House. It was amazing and restful and lovely.
Unfortunately for Mr. President, it was not. He ended up with a nasty case of the stomach flu. I ended up leaving Mr. President and the Mama at the Shore House and headed home in Mama's car with the family dog.
I looked like the world's biggest, pretentious bitch. Mama drives a boat of a S500. Between the car, my Juicy Track Suit and my over sized sunglasses, I looked like something out of Desperate Housewives.... incredible.
I ended up spending the night at my parent's house, supervising the dog. In the end, he was the supervisor and I was his employee. He's a routine orientated fellow and an excellent communicator (despite the fact he cannot speak) so I pretty much followed his schedule and everyone was happy.
All last week was spent running back and forth in the office, frantically writing down notes and trying to put ducks in a row.
Speaking of ducks in row... who coined that phrase? It's total crap. You can't put ducks in a row, they just swim away. Sort of like man power at Family Owned Inc....
Anyway.....
As of last Thursday at Weigh In, I stayed the same. 137 on the nose. Which, is absolutely fine. Two weekend in a row now, I've done nothing but eat and two Thursdays in a row, I have stayed the same. To me, this is good news.
This past weekend I was amazing. I didn't over eat, I had plenty of veggies, I worked out and planned and made every effort to do a good job.
I hope to see a difference on the scale Thursday.
Maybe 10 pounds gone? (I took a sneak peak on Saturday, as of then, I was already there :) )
This week is much of the same. Run around like a crazy person, work out, eat healthy, pass out, wake up and do it all over again.
And very honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment