Today is the first day in 140 days that I've seen weather in Central, PA above 70 degrees.
People- it is drool worthy outside! The skies are clear, the breeze is warm, the trees are tussling softly, the air is fresh, and warm and holds the promise of a beautiful spring.
I would love to close the office due to inclement weather- it's just too damn pretty to be stuck inside working.
But sadly, this isn't a perfect world. It's too damn pretty to be stuck inside, however, we are too damn busy to be anywhere but here.
So instead, I will spend my day getting organized and prepared for the next busy week that's ahead of me.
But oh how I wish I was outside.
I wish upon wish I was outside.
In other news. I bounced back to 137 pounds this week. I sort of expected it but I wasn't happy to see it.
I have plans to do better this week. So far, I'm sticking to those plan nicely.
However, I would like to mention: I like my body.
Since dropping the 9 pounds I've managed to keep off, I've noticed huge improvements in how I look, how my clothes fit. Some are way too big, some just fit better.
Overall, I'll really happy with how I look.
Sure I have the ability to do a little bitter, be a little smaller, wear a size 6 instead of an 8. But all in all. I am happy and if I'm going to be stuck so where this weight is a good place to be stuck at.
This doesn't mean I'm turning my back on the ol' WW. Never.
In fact, I hope to keep it up for a long, long time.
It hold me accountable. I have access to excellent resources and I feel as though as long as I'm learning from it, utilizing the tactics it teaches me for a healthier lifestyle, I should stick with it.
So I will.
Between self discipline, WW, and The Firm Workouts. I am one very happy girl.
Enjoy your Fridays Everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment