Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Menus

I realized this morning that I used to be "semi" good about posting my daily menus here.
It certainly held me accountable for the day and hopefully gave those that read this some ideas.

So, without further discussion, today's menu:

Breakfast- Nutrigrain Waffle Toasted and topped with 1/2 cup yogurt, strawberries, a sliced banana.
I will also have a cup of skim milk with a multi vitamin and two fish oil pills.

AM Snacks- I typically have one around 10am and the other whenever I feel like it. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later, sometimes with lunch, sometimes in the afternoon....

Gala Apple, Carrots.

Lunch: Turkey Taco Soup topped with 4 crushed taco chips and a little bit of sour cream (reduced fat). A salad with dressing made from 2 tsp of EVOO, Cider Vinegar and s&p.

PM Snack: Greek Yogurt

Dinner: (it's really creative tonight, brace yourselves)
A low fat hot dog with cheese and toppings on a light bun.
Salad with Dressing and Low Fat Blue Cheese.
Glass of Milk with 2 fish oil pills and a folic acid vitamin (for no particular reason)
I know, stunningly gourmet isn't it :)
If I'm hungry I might have another snack

No comments:

Post a Comment