Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Good and the Bad

The Good:
  • Weigh In: 137lbs even
  • I am .4 away from 10lb down
  • Today was organized choas
  • I have five people coming back to work on Monday
  • Manpower for the moment is calm {knock on wood}
  • Tomorrow I will see the ocean
The Bad:
  • Today was organized choas
  • I'm not sure if I've very good at my new role of manpower organizer
  • I'm away from my husband all weekend
  • Exhaustion is my new middle name
  • 5:30am comes awful early
Today marks my last day of normal. Next week I'll be going full swing in the manpower organization arena. I'm going to start packing soups and salads to bring to work. I fear that there will be no point in going home for lunch, and probably no time either.

If I wake up in the middle of the night, I can't get back to sleep. I hate that. My mind races, it's hard to focus on the good things, only the things that suck or aren't going 100%. At 4am, it's hard to remind yourself that life isn't perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 10 pounds!!

    I hope the ocean was relaxing, for your mind and body.

    ReplyDelete