- On Monday I had my 20 week doctor's apt with my OB. Prior to Monday I had been visiting everyone else in the practice and had yet to actually see my doctor. Needless to say, I was excited to see him and get his thoughts on my pregnancy and our plan. As of right now, there is no plan. There isn't even a need for a plan. All my labs look great, my blood pressure is lower this time then it was last time (and at this point last time it was low) and there is absolutely no need to worry until there's reason to worry.
- Thus, we are not worried.... okay, I'm worried but I'm trying to ignore my worries and focus on all the good things that are happening.
- My partner is crime at work is off all week and I am not dealing.... She does all the stuff I don't like doing. Thus, I'm doing all the stuff I don't like doing begrudgingly.
- Mr. Berg is doing the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. He's on day 3 and he's rocking it. Why is he rocking it? Because I'm cooking all his food and preparing all this snacks.... Okay, I kid, but I am doing the cooking and the prepping- with his input. It's been pretty fun.
- Since the holiday sugar rush is over, I'm trying very hard to focus on pretty quality meals and snacks. I think the 24 Day Challenge is rubbing off on me :)
- Ryan is really into talking and singing lately. It's pretty hysterical. He loves to sing the ABC song, however, he adds 13,14,15,16 in around L,M,N,O,P. Too funny
- Alright, lots to do and zero time in which to do it.
Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment