Thursday, January 15, 2015

21 Week Update

How far along are you:  21 Weeks- which is seriously blind blowing to the woman that is spending half her days in pregnancy denial.

Fruit: Pomegranate... pretty cool

Baby bump: Augh.... I wore a purple lace dress to an event last week. I looked like a purple people eater in pictures... So yeah, it's there

Maternity Clothes: See above

Gender: I'm still very much leaning towards boy

Stretch Marks: Other then what is already there, nothing new

Sleep: Either really good or really terrible. There is no inbetween

Cravings: Ice Water

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: Empty stomach

Exercise: Toddler Chasing

Mood: Relaxed

Movement: We have a mover and a shaker in there. It's super cute

Favorite thing this week: Seeing my OB this week. He put any fears we might be harboring to rest for the time being. I hate to say we are just waiting for something to go wrong. But essentially, we are. We have been/ continue to be as proactive as possible. Now we just wait and see what happens.

Excited For: The big ultrasound in a couple of weeks.
In other news...
Bring on the weekend.

Mr. Berg is painting our basement so we don't have to stare at ugly red walls anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment