Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Half Way Point- 20 Week Update

How far along are you:  20 Weeks! We could totally do a happy dance and say "Half Way Point Party" but I was reminded this morning that Ryan was 8 days overdue and could have easily stayed put for another week had he not been evicted. So there's that.....

Fruit: Baby is the length of banana

Baby bump: It's there. 

Maternity Clothes: Yeah.... still doing the maternity clothes deal.

Gender: A friend of my mine guessed girl the other day. But I think that's more wishful thinking then anything.... My guess is still boy.

Stretch Marks: Nothing new

Sleep: Pretty well

Cravings: Ice Water

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: Other then the empty stomach problem, nothing really bothers me.

Exercise: Chasing Ryan

Mood: Feeling better good

Movement: This kid is starting to really move and groove. It's really cute.

Favorite thing this week: Mr. Berg finished painting our half bath, Ryan's room is finally finished.... he's almost 2 1/2, that's beside the point..... All of our Christmas decor is put away and our house is finally feeling back to normal.
Oh and we bought a new dishwasher to replace the crappy, half broken one we currently own.

Excited For: Grammy and Grandpa are taking Ryan for the weekend. Sleep, glorious sleep!!


In other news...

Here are some of the random observations that have been floating around my head lately:

I used to think Baby Berg v2.0 was just a quieter kid then his/her older brother. Then I looked back on posts from this point in my first pregnancy and I realized that Ryan didn't move that much at this point either. We are just getting into the moving portion of this pregnancy.

I also had it stuck in my head that Ryan's heart rate was faster, it was not. 
He was always in the 140s, same as Baby Berg v2.0.

I'm much sorer at this point in my pregnancy then I was last time. My hips and pelvis are sore most of the time. I feel bad even mentioning it because I know it will probably get much, much worse before it gets better.

Food is the least exciting thing in my world right now. This happened last time too and it's annoying. I typically love to eat, I love new restaurants, I love to try new things. Right now: nope.
Mr. Berg and I are getting ready for a weekend getaway and I'm supposed to pick the restaurants. I can't even get excited about them. Nothing looks appealing. It is so sad.


I'm getting more and more excited every day to find out who's really in there. 3 weeks from Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment