Thursday, November 20, 2014

13 Week Update

How far along are you:  13 Weeks... Hellooooooo Second Trimester!!!!

 
Fruit: Baby is the size of a peach

Baby bump: It's there. I'm having trouble fitting into most of my regular tops now. However, I will say the bump is very similar to my last bump, low and round. It's just here a lot faster.

Maternity Clothes: All the time. The only thing I'm not wearing is maternity yoga pants yet as my others are still pretty stretchy.... that and I've been living in PJ pants all week.

Gender: My guess is still boy

Stretch Marks: Nada

Sleep: I sleep like a rock. I don't move, I don't change positions. I just lay down and sleep.

Cravings: Cheese and Crackers, Lemonade, Ice Water and Ice Tea


What Makes Me Wanna Gag: Not a whole lot of anything right now

Exercise: Ryan is my exercise

Mood: On burn out from this week but that has little to do with being pregnant and more to do with life in general.  <-- again="" o:p="" this="">

Favorite thing this week: Having a doctor's apt with someone in my practice that didn't suck. The last mid-wife I saw was terrible. This Dr. was amazing and put my mind at ease.

Excited For:  Thanksgiving with the people that live in Boston.


In other news...It's forever busy here at work. I have 1 1/2 days of work until we leave for vacation. Really, it works out to two 1/2 days as I'm on a jobsite tomorrow morning and I missed most of the morning with a sick baby boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment