Monday, November 17, 2014

12 Week Letter

Good Morning Baby Berg!

We had our second of many, many, many baby appointments for you this morning. You are already taking after your brother and hiding from the doppler. You silly kid! Our nurse came in to find your heart beat and you were not having it. Moving all over the place and going into stealth mode. Honestly, it didn't surprise me. You brother was notorious for this behavior. Our grumpy nurse finally gave up after several minutes of being unable to catch you. Thankfully, our doctor found your heartbeat within moments. It was nice and strong at 157 bpm.

So far, everything for you and I is going very smoothly. Blood pressure looks great, all my blood work came back normal, I'm negative for all the things I should be negative for and positive for all the things I should be positive for. My weight is holding steady and you little baby, are growing! So fast!

I can't believe our next apt will be our 16 week appointment. That will come with another heartbeat check and of course, blood work. Nice, right?

I'm not sure if it's the change in vitamin or the progress of time, but every day I feel like I have more energy and more stamina. With any luck, I'll be getting in some workouts soon. Even just a couple of 30 minute workouts a week would probably do wonders for us, wouldn't it?

I love you! Thanks for changing my world.

Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment