Friday, November 7, 2014

11 Week Letter

Happy 11th Week Baby Berg!-

You are now the size of a lime, which if you ask me, is pretty big. I was looking at the limes in the fridge last night and thinking about how that measured up to you. You're growing up there kid.


You made it through your first Halloween last week.We didn't have a lot of candy since we are both not big fans of sweets right now. But trust me, it will come, all in due time my sweet baby. Halloween aside, it's been pretty quiet at home right now. This is nice change from the days, right? I'm sorry that we're always on the go. It is very much life for us right now. Right now work for Mama is very, very busy. This a great thing but it also means we don't get to stop and rest much. I'm hoping all the good foods I try to eat and all the good vitamins I'm taking are ensuring that you're getting everything you need. Fingers crossed.

We have two more weeks before we leave for Thanksgiving in Boston. It will be chaotic, it will be loud and it will be so much fun. You have some amazing cousins up there and I am so excited for you to meet them next year.

I love you so much!

Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment