Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 23


Menu:
Wake Up- 3 Catalyst

30 Minutes Prior to Breakfast: Yellow MNS Max Packet of Supplements*

Breakfast: White Supplement Packet and Meal Replacement Shake

7:00- Spark

Mid Morning- Almonds

30 Minutes Prior to Lunch- Catalyst (3) and Yellow MSN Max Packet

Lunch - Hummus Chicken with Sweet Potato and Broccoli

3:00ish- Spark

Mid Afternoon: Carrots and Guac (I so wish we were out of guac)

Dinner: Baked Chicken with Brown Rice Pilaf and Asparagus

Workout: 

Jillian Kick Boxing Levels 1 &2
It felt really nice to be back in the saddle again, that's for sure!




Daily Challenge:

Today I ran from meeting to meeting to appointment to appointment to work where I just now sat down. I'm pretty sure I have a spring attached to my ass. Tonight will be no different.
I have to clean all the things after the boy goes down.


Daily Tip:

Some days you just have to keep swimming :) 

Notes from Yesterday:

My headache never let up yesterday so I didn't end up working out.
At first I felt pretty bad about it, but I let the stress go. I wasn't feeling well, I rested instead.


This morning I felt 100% better and I rocked it out. Tomorrow... oh just wait.... I am attempting Shed and Shred Levels 1 and 2. Because I am crazy!

I have decided I'm just going to give it a go and see what happens. No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment