Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 24

LAST DAY*LAST DAY *LAST DAY

Menu:
Wake Up- 3 Catalyst

30 Minutes Prior to Breakfast: Yellow MNS Max Packet of Supplements*

Breakfast: White Supplement Packet and Meal Replacement Shake

7:00- Spark

Mid Morning- Apple and a Cheese Stick

30 Minutes Prior to Lunch- Catalyst (3) and Yellow MSN Max Packet

Lunch - Hummus Chicken with Sweet Potato and Broccoli

3:00ish- Spark

Mid Afternoon: Apple and Almonds on my way to a meeting

Dinner: Shepard's Pie with Whipped Cauliflower Topping (instead of potatoes) 

Workout: 

Jillian Shed and Shred Levels 1 and almost all of 2

I had hoped to get in the entire workout this morning. Unfortunately, I just ran out of time. However, I feel confident that I could have completed the final two circuits if I had enough time. 60 minutes gets your through the warm up, all of Level 1 and through the first 3 circuits of Level 2.

All in all, great workout. I love how strong I feel.

Daily Challenge:

Seeing as it's "." week. I want to eat all the things. I'm trying really hard not to do that.

Daily Tip:

Drink Water, then Drink Some More Water, after that... More Water to beat the bloat.

Notes from Yesterday:

Yesterday was full of ups and downs. I had a full morning of meeting and appointments. I was able to do a quick stop off at my house for lunch and then got into the office and didn't sit down for the remainder of the day. I got my snacks and meals in while running around and at work just fine.

The issue was being at home. I didn't like my dinner. My chicken didn't reheat well and tasted like total ass.

So I ended up eating asparagus, brown rice, a cheese stick, some apple slices and a little bit of hummus for dinner. I also had a couple of bites of Ryan's grilled cheese.

And then I ate nutterbutters with Ryan..... and a chocolate star cookie. And I could have eaten a crap ton more but I stayed away.

Needless to say, my will power it as an all-time low. 

I also didn't drink enough water yesterday so the bloat is going on strong. Being a girl is pretty crappy sometimes, don'tcha think?


No comments:

Post a Comment