Monday, March 10, 2014

My Life in Numbers



3

The number of days I have until we leave for vacation.

The number of things I'm estimating I'll forget to pack for vacation


2

The number of workouts I have left until we leave.

The number of dinners I have to cook for my family from the next nothing I have in the fridge.

2 1/2

The number of days I'm in the office this week.


70 Million

The number of things on my To Do List that I have to get done before I leave

The number of thoughts running through my head


10

The number of things I'll probably get done before I leave


1

The number of spray tans I'm getting before I leave

7

I number of spray tans I should probably get before leaving

34

The number of text messages I have sent my best friend about what to pack

8

The number of pounds my suitcase will be over weight by

4

The number of times I've packed Ryan's bags only to have him "repack" them for me

3

The number of bathing suits I've packed since the weather has decided to be in the 80's versus the 70's... Woot Woot!!

0

The number of blog posts I'm creating this week after this one posts.




See y'all next week!!

1 comment:

  1. haha the number of spray tans you need - love it! hope you have so much fun lady!!

    ReplyDelete