Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ten Things Tuesday: Election Edition

(and no, this won't be a political post)


1. I stood in line for 40 minutes today to vote. It was chilly since most of my time waiting was spent outside. However, I stood next to two lovely ladies and we all had an excellent time. I'm glad I have the right to vote and could exercise that right this morning. Everyone should.

2. Mr. Ryan decided that his crib isn't so terrible. He went down at 8:15pm and was up at 9:30pm for a quick snuggle and went right back down. He was up at 4:15am for his typical morning bottle, I was afraid we'd never get him back down. But lo and behold, he went right back to sleep until I woke him up at 6:20. I think he finally figured out he can sleep on his side or his stomach or however he pleases. Looks like that crib isn't so bad after all.

3.  Guess who fits into her pre-pregnancy jeans.... comfortably! This girl. Granted, I'm willing to bet they won't be comfortable after I have breakfast. I'll let you know how it goes on Friday.

4. We leave for Boston for Thanksgiving in two weeks exactly. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this.

5. Skinny Taste Macaroni and Cheese Soup is awesome. Go make it.... now

6. I've been totally in love with a leopard print cardigan from J. Crew for months now. It was way too expensive in the catalog, when it arrived at the outlet it was still out of my budget and then finally it went on sale. I got it, a pair of shoes, and a pair of tights for $40.00. I'm rocking my new cardigan today and I love, love, love it.

7. Ryan's new winter hat is adorable. I just love it!

8. I have $10.00 in coupons for my target trip tomorrow.... oh wait, make that $20.00. I have formula coupons I forgot about.

9.  It got really cold here, really fast.

10. Last week we survived hurricane Sandy. This week it looks like nor'easter is heading our way tomorrow. What's up for next week? A Blizzard?


Happy Tuesday Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment