Its Okay......
- that I've probably accomplished 7 tangible tasks this week at work, the rest has been meetings, proposals, brain storming and lots of talking, talking and more talking
- that I've probably accomplished 7 tangible tasks this week at work, the rest has been meetings, proposals, brain storming and lots of talking, talking and more talking
- to be really, really excited to clean my house tonight after Lil' Man goes to bed
- to be even more excited that after the house is clean, I'm going to bed- SUPER EARLY
- that I've been listening to Christmas Music since the Monday before Thanksgiving. I'm not into Thanksgiving anyway
- that my personal time is now limited to showers and driving in the car... I can't even remember what I did during my free time prior to having a baby anyway
- to be ready for my daily Diet Pepsi at 10am. Adults get to drink soda whenever they want :)

No comments:
Post a Comment