Thursday, July 5, 2012

Focus J-Berg, Focus

I've been at work since 6:45am. It's currently 11 a'clock and so far I have attending one meeting and crossed two things off my do-to list.

Say it with me now, pathetic!

In case you forgot, Baby Boy is due on Sunday. My to-do list is about a mile long and I've only crossed off two of the easier things. One of which I've been putting off since.... ohhhhh Monday? I currently cannot find part of my desk as it's covered in stuff. I haven't gone over anything with my assistant yet for my maternity leave. I have a whole list of things I need to take home with me so I can actually successfully work from home. I need to clean our my mini fridge. I should probably email reception so they know what's going on in the event I don't come back to work. You know, should the baby actually decide to come out on his own.

Nesting is lost on me. Obviously.

So this is me, blogging instead of working. Talking about how I should get my act in gear, instead of actually getting it in gear.


I need to get a move on.

The wise woman in me thinks I should do the following:

Get everything vital done and off the to do list before lunch- there isn't that much.
Go over everything with my assistant this afternoon.
Pack up my office things that I'm taking home to put in my car this afternoon.
Pretend tomorrow is my last day in the office. It very well could be.
Figure out what my desk is supposed to look like.


Make more do-to lists and stick to them.


Yep.... wish me luck.

I don't have a high success rate for anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment