Sunday, July 15, 2012

41 Week Letter

Well Son,

It's certainly been a smooth ride for us, hasn't it? 41 Weeks of just you and me, it all comes to an end tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. I think back to Halloween and the day I found out you would soon be arriving. It seems like decades ago and yesterday all the in the same breath. Over the past ten months countless books and articles and messages board about pregnancy have been read, milestones have been achieved and baby gear as been washed, assembled and put out in various fashion. For someone so small you are certainly going to be taking up a lot of space around here.

Today marks my last day as a daughter, wife, friend, sister and co-worker. Tomorrow I begin the hardest and most rewarding job I will never know. Tomorrow you will make me a Mama, and I will make you a son. I can't believe how our lives our going to change, I can't even begin to fathom it really.

I hope I made you proud as a mom. I hope I help you life to be full of adventures, surprises, hard work and dedication. I hope to teach you how to work hard, play hard and love hard. I hope you learn to love life as much as your father and I do. I hope you find happiness in the simplest of things and I hope you know how much you are loved.

It has been such a blessing carrying you with me for the past 41 weeks. I love you all the way to the moon and back.

See you tomorrow!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment