Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Of All the Things to Worry About

I had my quad screen blood test on Saturday morning. For those of you that don't know, this is a blood test that screens for hormonal abnormalities in my blood that could indicate a risk for problems with the baby.

I should probably be worried about what the results are..... I am, but not as worried as I probably should be. I did think about it when I got home last night and checked our voicemail. Of which we had none. I did call home at lunch today to check the voicemail, again none. I'm taking it that no new is good news.

Instead, I worry about the following things pretty consistently.

- What color I will paint Baby Berg's Room?
- What happens if I earn the fat mommy sticker on my medical chart?
- Will I end up getting the fat mommy lecture at the doctor's office?(please note this did not stop me from consuming an entire bag of candy heart in 4 days {with the exception of the orange ones, those are gross})
- Will Mr. Berg spend the night with me in the hospital? I don't really want to be alone.
- What happens if Mr. Berg snores? I'll be in the hospital bed and he'll be on a pull out bed in the room. I'll kill him if he snores.
-What happens if Baby Berg comes out and the name we picked for him or her doesn't fit? I probably shouldn't monogram anything
- What if Mr. Berg really does hate the stroller I picked out?
- I'm already bored with my maternity clothes, now what?



I really should be worrying about how I'll pay for this child's education or how I'll manage my child and my career. I should worry about putting out for my husband and making healthy dinners.

Nope, still stuck on the Fat Sticker......


They never should have told me about that damn sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment