Monday, January 16, 2012

15 Week Letter

Dear Baby Berg-

You know what I am amazed about most today? How it is, that you are the size of an orange? You can move your arms and legs, you bounce all over the place in there, and I can't feel you! That just amazes your Mama. You are this amazing creation that I am carrying with me and the only real sign of you is the little bump you've created in Mama's belly. Amazing!

This past weekend your Daddy and I went shopping to an attempt to get an idea of what furniture you'd like to have. So far, we're a little stumped. Are you a boy or a girl? Would you want white or espresso furniture? Will you want a twin bed someday or a double? Should we go with a sports theme or owls? Will you like a blue stroller or a black stroller?

There are so many questions we have yet to answer for you. It is crazy.

In the meantime, we did decide on a furniture style. And just as soon as we found out who you are, we'll be ordering it for you in the right color.  We've decided you'll probably want a double bed some day, if you're anything like your Dad and I, you'll want to stretch out. And we hope a navy blue stroller is okay, that's the one we like the best.

Every week we grow a step closer to meeting you. We also add about 20 things to our "before you arrive to do list." Its a good thing July is a ways away. We don't have our act together yet.

We love you and can't wait to see you're smiling face this summer.
For now, just relax and sit tight.

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment