Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back in the Swig of Things

Today is my first day back at my "normal life." You know- the one where I wake up in the morning and get ready for work and then I make myself breakfast and go to work..... The day continues with meetings, phone calls, organized chaos, etc.

I'm trying to embrace the normalise, except, today is anything but normal. My day as been unusually quiet. I'm fighting a really stiff neck and I'm trying to motivate myself without much in the way of success. Mr. Berg is out of town and I spent most of last night trying to sleep while Sophie chewed on my hair and tried to dig up the covers.

She used to be so easy to sleep with......
I had my usual breakfast this morning and even remembered to take my vitamins.
I also threw a load of towels in the washing machine and managed to throw my last load of wet clothes in the dryer.
If I remember I'll sort the rest out at lunch time....

All the while, there's a sad, heavy cloud hanging over my head.
I'm trying to be normal.... I'm not sure if I know how...

No comments:

Post a Comment